Youth @ New Life
"Jesus said to them, Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it. And he took the children in his arms, put his hands on them and blessed them". Mark 10 14b-16.
Youth Fellowship Groups:
- Pioneer Club : For kids from pre-school through grade 7. Study the Bible, learn life skills, play games, make friends, and learn to live for Christ. Parent and adult participation is needed and welcome. For more info, contact Debbie Sweeney (club coordinator): 266-6410 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Young Life: Young life clubs now meet for Senior High and Middle School students. For more information, contact YL area director, Louie Rudin by email (email@example.com) or phone (266-7345)
- Children's Worship - Mary Ann Miller (257-0470, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- K-8 - Deb Barnard (257-4615, email@example.com)
- Sr. High - Deb Barnard (257-4615, firstname.lastname@example.org)
CHILD PROTECTION POLICY :
We are committed to providing a safe, nurturing environment for all children. If you are interested in helping with the youth, download and complete the Confidential Child Protection application form here (for adults) or here (for minors).